Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update

Hello all!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts this past month and a half. It's been a hectic semester to say the least, and I fell behind posting all of the stories I've been doing for my Advanced Photojournalism class. Below are the last four that I handed in for class - we have everything from rowers in the Head of the Charles to a bridal boutique that gives back to the community. As the semester comes to a close and I look back on all of the stories I can't help but realize how much I've grown as a photographer. I've learned to open up and let my guard down, and in turn, got to meet some pretty fantastic people. I hope you enjoy the stories and be sure to come back in a couple of weeks - I'll be posting my final project!

-Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment