Friday, October 16, 2009

Final Out


On Sunday, Oct. 11, the Red Sox season officially ended with a Game 3 loss to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim at Fenway Park. With the end of that game came the end of my internship there in the Photo Department. I honestly can't believe it's all over. I've been there since April and over the the last six months, I got into a routine. I loved being in the office and around the park shooting. The people I worked with were amazing and I feel privileged not only to have called them co-workers but also friends. I learned so much about "the real world" and had a blast doing it! I'm going to miss everyone big time, but being the photo intern for the Red Sox is an experience I won't seen forget.

It's on to the next big thing in my life - I'm shooting the Head of the Charles this weekend for my photo class (here's to hoping for a snow-free Saturday!).

I'm also looking for something interesting, unique and cool to do for my final multimedia project. If anybody has any ideas, pass them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment