Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dog Days




After almost a month straight of rain, summer finally decided to show up for the end of July. It has been sunny, humid and hot, which makes running around taking photos quite sticky. Having sunlight instead of rain however, makes daylight a glorious haven for any photographer. The fans are cheerful and I can make better pictures (the more light I have the less grainy the photo).

I've had a couple of pretty good games shooting wise and particularly like the last photo in this sequence. Bay was out at home, but I nailed the tag and got the same image as a couple of the other photogs in the first base pit.

The Sox have critical games against the Yankees this weekend, so I'm sure we are going to see just what this team is made of in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment