Monday, June 29, 2009

A Long Time Comin'





It has been a while since I updated this site, I know. I've been busy (as usual) with the Red Sox Internship and my second job selling soap in Coolidge Corner. (Whatever pays the rent, right?) I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying this first summer basically on my own.

Above are some of the pictures from the last couple of homestands - I'm going to try and be more diligent with posting new stuff through the rest of the season. The top one is something I call "God light". The beams illuminate the faces as they peak through the structures in Fenway park casting beautiful rays on the faces of attentive fans. Below that, Papelbon is always good for a nice end-of-the-game shot and good outfield photos seem to be few and far between which is why that one is there. The last one of the kid with his dad I just thought was priceless - isn't that a quintisential baseball moment?

The Sox are embarking on a long homestand at the end of this week and my dad is coming up to Boston to experience the Fourth of July like a true patriot. Look for shots from what is sure to be a crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment