Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Destination DC


If there were words for how excited I was at the moment I was clicking the shutter for this picture I would write them here. With 14.4 seconds to go in regulation, senior Jason Lawrence netted the game-winning goal to send BU back to the Frozen Four for the first time since 1997.

Journalists are not supposed to let their emotions get the best of them. But that night, knowing that I would be going to DC in two weeks to shoot what could be historic games for Boston University, I couldn't help but get excited. These are the moments we live for as photographers. The games that take everything and the teams that give it their all.

Check back again for more on the trip to Washington DC, I'll update as often as I can, so come along for the ride!

1 comment:

Melissa Wade said...

great shot!

Post a Comment