Monday, December 1, 2008

Better Focus

Last year, the shot above would not have been something you would find on my memory card. Coming into this year and this hockey season I knew that my biggest weakness was using my focus points appropriately and effectively. I've been getting better at creating the images I want and getting the focus in the right areas, but I still have a lot to learn. Needless to say, when I come away from a hockey game with a shot like this it makes me proud to see that the work is paying off. A year ago, the referee's arm would have been the focus of this frame. Today, you see Boston University freshman goalie Kieran Millan letting up a goal during a 4-3 loss to the University of Vermont Catamounts at Agganis Arena on November 24.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

-KW

Post a Comment