Monday, October 13, 2008

Portfolio

With the digital age taking over more and more of the journalism world, I decided to take a web design class last semester to gain a basic understand of HTML and the internet. For our final assignment each person in the class had to create their own website; mine, of course, was to house my photography. Unfortunately, once the class was over, the websites got erased from the BU server. 

So, with some advice from a previous BU photojournalism graduate who came to speak in my photo class, I have finally put my portfolio back on the web. Click Here to view my current work. 

Any and all feedback is welcome; I'm always looking to improve what I have displayed as my best work. There will also be a permanent link to my online portfolio in the sidebar, so feel free to check it out whenever you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment